FA Cup Final – London (May 19th 2018)
05/18 - 05/20/2017: FA Cup Final: FACF18: 2N-1G
See the world’s longest standing national tournament, the 137th edition of the FA Cup Final while witnessing history and tradition “live” in person at the “one and only” Wembley Stadium in London as the likes of Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea and a host of other English football club hopefuls seeking to dethrone 2017 winner Arsenal.
VIP Global Sports / 2018 FA Cup Final Travel Package includes:
- ACCOMMODATIONS: One (1) standard double (1 bed) or twin (2 beds) room for up two (2) persons for two (2) consecutive nights at a three star tourist economy, four star moderate superior or five star deluxe hotels located in London, England, checking in on Friday, May 18th and checking out on Sunday, May 20th, 2017:
- Inclusive of all VAT taxes on each room night charge
- Continental or buffet breakfast daily
- Clients must provide credit card at the time of check in to cover incidental expense
- EVENT TICKETS: One (1) entrance ticket per person for the 2018 FA Cup Final match listed below:
- Saturday, May 19th - 2018 FA CUP Final at Wembley Stadium
- Match tickets will be delivered to your hotel and will be available at the front desk reception at the time of check in
III. OTHER SERVICES: Package / Ticket Delivery
- TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All payments are 100% nonrefundable
- 50% per person deposit due upon signing of invoice contract agreement
- 50% of total invoice amount due on or before January 31st, 2018
- Travel insurance for trip cancellation is optional and additional charges will be incurred (Trip Cancellation insurance is high recommended, please ask for quotation & brochure for coverage's)
- All payments must be made with company, cashiers or personal check of immediately available funds made payable to VIP Global Sports, Inc.
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard & AMEX Only) payments will incur an additional charge of 3.5% labeled as a VIP Global Sports Service Charge
- VIP Global Sports reserves the right to modify in its sole discretion any part of the tour and will, when it reasonably can do so, give notice to the passenger of any material changes in the tour/travel package. This invoice and VIP’s General Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and Client may not amend, modify, or attach other documentation to VIP’s invoice without the express written consent from VIP.
- VIP Global Sports reserves the right to charge for increases in land or air costs due to itinerary changes based on the final confirmation of the above mentioned services and/or due to changes that arise because of currency fluctuations or travel package service cost increases that occur between tariffs in effect as of December 1st 2017 and the final payment of the tour cost. Currency exchange rates & subsequent calculations to be determined by www.oanda.com
- Client agrees that the sale, purchase, and use of the Packages shall be governed by and subject to VIP’s General Terms and Conditions which are incorporated herein and a copy of which is provided on our website, www.vipglobalsports.com, for your review.
- VIP Global Sports, Inc. is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel. Registration No. ST37345 & the State of California Seller of Travel (CST Registration No. 2116804)
The total purchase price of the VIP Global Sports /2018 FA Cup Final Travel Packages are as follows:
HOLIDAY INN BLOOMSBURY OR SIMILAR HOTEL PACKAGE
Double: £795 per person based on double room occupancy
CROWN PLAZA LONDON, THE CITY OR SIMILAR HOTEL PACKAGE:
Double: £995 per person based on double room occupancy
RADISSON BLU HAMPSHIRE OR SIMILAR HOTEL PACKAGE
Double: £1,255 per person based on double room occupancy
VIP Global Sports / 2018 FA CUP Travel Packages are sold on a First Come, First Serve basis for a limited time. Package prices are in ( £ ) British Pound Sterling, subject to change. Airline and customs departure taxes not included. AVAILABILITY SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.